Sunday, October 28, 2012

A little memory...

 I wanted to write about a favorite memory of mine with my Bost.  It was back in August, but I always think about it. It was a Friday, I worked and I didn't get home till six. But after that we just hung out and had a low key night. We made ourselves a dinner of baked potatoes and chili which turned out to be fantastic! Then later we headed over to Iceberg to get a Grasshopper shake to share. On the way there we listened to Michael Buble the whole time. Flip, I love him! I love that me and Bost both love his music. It was just sort of special to me. To be doing something that hardly costs any money, but yet thoroughly enjoying it.  Plus, Michael Buble always has a special effect on me. His music is just so dreamy and delicious. Anyways. It was such a good night for me and I love that memory. It makes me realize that when I am  married, we can be completely and perfectly happy, whether we have plenty of money or are kind of struggling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment